When creative juices flow, there is no limit to what a logo designer in Dublin can produce. However, they still follow certain rules that will ensure a high-quality logo for your business. After all, a logo is not merely a picture or an attractive image for your company, but a critical factor that will define the identity of your business. Here are the five ground rules about the logo design that you should know about:
- It must be unique – Imitation is never a good idea in logo design, as you want to make sure that yours can stand out from the logos of other businesses in your industry. A unique logo can help you avoid costly lawsuits, too. Remember: It’s always better to be safe than sorry!
- Adaptable – Professional graphic designers will make sure that your logo can easily be applied on every type of media where you intend for it to show.
- Scalable – The perfect logo can be shrunk to the size that will fit on a postage stamp, but will still be readable and recognisable.
- It must be timeless and free of gimmicks – When you have timeless logo that does not mean that you cannot change it at all. It simply means that it is not trendy and will not go out of style or become irrelevant in a few years. This way, even when trends have died, your logo will still stand and be recognisable. Moreover, good logo design is simple, yet meaningful without extra treatments like bevels, drop shadows, and lens flares that can make it difficult for you to apply the logo on various promotional material.
- Never do it yourself – Even if you claim to be the creative type, it is best to leave logo design to professional graphic designers in Dublin. That way, you can avoid making costly mistakes and second-guessing the quality of the final product.