Back to top

Know What Impact an Explainer Video Can Create On Your Website

Pixelo Design / Uncategorized  / Know What Impact an Explainer Video Can Create On Your Website

Know What Impact an Explainer Video Can Create On Your Website

Great introductions can engage your customers within seconds. If you want your clients to stay on your website and check out your products and services, an animated explainer video can do that just for you. An animated explainer video can your message in an entertaining, clear, and genuine, manner. It can ensure that visitors are immediately informed about you and what you can do in a truly memorable way.

 

There is something about videos—particularly animations—that always get attention. If it’s the first thing your visitors see when they come to your website, you are already increasing your chances of making a sale. Studies show that homepage explainer videos increase conversion rates by 20% in average. Approximately 30% of total page visitors choose to watch such videos, and 50% of them watch the video until the end.

 

To get the best results, it’s important to hire a good graphic design company that specializes in animated videos to begin with. How their website looks can tell you a lot about the quality of their services. They are in the business of creating fascinating graphics and visuals, after all, so their site should look great. Check their portfolio. Have they done explainer videos for clients in the past? Watch their samples and see if they engage you.

 

Once you have hired a company that provides animated explainer video services, work closely with them throughout the project. Make sure that they focus on your business’ message. The visuals may be an important eye-catching feature, but it should not overpower your company’s message for your customers. Go for short and efficient. A great explainer video will tell your future customers how you can improve their lives—not just what you can do and how well you do it.

No Comments

Leave a Reply